Tuesday 8 February 2011

Shopping in Advance

I've been looking at Christmas stockings.  Yes, I'm weird.  But growing up my family had a cute set of stockings and since we're about to have our last baby in May, I figure I can start looking for that perfect set of stockings.
This is not it.


Amazon informed me that people who bought this stocking also bought Edward's New Moon inspired stocking, and the Edward Eclipse stocking.  Edward looks exactly the same in all three.  There are Jacob stockings as well for those of you who are Team Jacob (I hear you guys lost though, so I'm not featuring your stocking).

Also not a contender, for having nothing to do with Christmas, Glinda and the Wicked Witch of the West: 


Just noticed the Witch stockings are actually just one stocking that's reversible, thus making it a perfect passive aggressive gift for a friend.  

Maybe you should just skip the innuendo and tell them you'd like to drop a house on them.



Also not contenders for being featured on my family heirloom stockings:  Homer Simpson, Elvis, Stewie, Bettie Boop, Peekachu, Shrek, or any sports team stocking I found, including the Patriots, Raiders, Mets, Red Sox, Bulldogs, Colts, Dallas Cowboys, Steelers, Packers, or Seahawks.  I was going to put all those images up but...I don't even care that much. 

Next time here on stockings central:  famous people you don't want on your stocking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment