Sunday 6 February 2011

Announcement for the ignorant: Today is Super Bowl Sunday



*Note:  Oh. My. Gosh.  You would not believe how long ago I wrote this.  Seriously, I found these flower pots in June but then I realized it wasn't football season and decided to save them.  So here they are!!

For those of you who have been searching.  Searching. Far and wide, for the perfect Super Bowl floral arrangement, I say look no further.  I have the pots for you.

I totally understand why someone made these. I mean, who Hasn't worried about making the perfect floral arrangement for the big game?

Strangely, the website says this product is no longer available.  Who buys NFL stuff out of season?  
Who buys NFL stuff at all?
Yes, I'm sure there's one of you.  Enjoy the flowers. And um, some game today.

2 comments:

  1. Hate to correct you, but those are potted plants. Just sayin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching a Green Bay Packers "documentary" yesterday and they showed so many things that had NFL logos on them...I like the pots!

    ReplyDelete