Saturday 15 May 2010

Ever wonder what the model is thinking?

I'm so glad my agent finally got me another photoshoot. The well's been a little dry lately, which is weird cause I'm totally beautiful.

My hair looks awesome, perfect makeup. I always look so good! This is going to be great!
I'm totally going to get noticed this time.

Bare shoulders? Is this a shower scene? Cause my agent didn't mention that and I'm not so sure I....
Oh my gosh! Is this a bee keeper's hood? ARE THERE GOING TO BE BEES WITH ME IN THE SHOWER?! AAHHH!

"Ok, now, think about how you're going to spend the money!"

*click*



[Ok, the true purpose of the Protector Hood, in case you were wondering, is to protect your clothes from being stained with makeup when you put them on. Don't ask my why you don't just put your clothes on first. I'm a simple gal.]

2 comments:

  1. I'll tell you why you don't just put your clothes on first. Because you could drop the mascara brush onto your cream colored blouse and spend the next 30 minutes trying to get out the black marks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be easier to put on a smock thing to protect your shirt than a beekeepers mask! As a claustrophobe, this thing gives me the willies. It doesn't help that the model is enjoying wearing it.

    ReplyDelete