Saturday 19 February 2011

In Kindness

People, we have missed celebrating a significant holiday here on What Weirdos.  Valentine's Day.  Now, let's be honest.  Some things require delicacy.  The annoying habits of a spouse usually need to be ignored.  But what about your spouse's co-workers?  Have mercy on them.  If your dearest has a problem, get help.
Get the GasBGon Flatulence Filter Seat Cushion; this is the exact image I copied from amazon.com, which I assume is a close-up:


Well, yeah it's black.  What were you expecting?  A label that says "This seat cushion belongs to a majorly malodorous farter"?   It does come in other looks, like violins, or a checkerboard pattern, each with a sound dampener and an "activated carbon odor filter".   

Here's the thing, I'm not making fun of the product itself; I can't believe no one thought of it before.  I think it takes a pretty awesome weirdo to help tooters everywhere. A.K.A. all of us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment