Thursday 24 February 2011

Financial Disclosure

Today I read an article about a blogger whose readers sometimes berated her for putting ads on her site, like "how dare you make money off of our interest in your life".  Evidently only tabloids are supposed to benefit from views into private lives.

So I've decided to tell you how much money I've made.  So much that I need a special container to carry it all.  A snazzy coin purse.


I love that I have to decide whether to put my money in the peanut butter side or the jelly side.  Another choice, for the veggie lovers among us: 



Yes.  It's an eggplant.  It makes even less sense than the PB & J coin purse.  Eggplant?
Then again, what vegetable would make more sense?  

1 comment:

  1. The thing that gets me is that the PB&J purse looks so real and uh, icky; the eggplant purse is just cute to me.

    ReplyDelete