Saturday 5 March 2011

The Continuing Saga of Strange Christmas Stockings

Like, Oh. My. Gosh.  Are you a fan of the Biebes too?  Like, I don't even know if that's how you like, spell the shortened version of his name.  Probably 'cause I'm a fourteen year-old girl.  I totally know what I want for Christmas.  Justin Bieber, complete with hair.  In my house.  I'll have to settle for his handsome likeness.


Before I became a follower of his hipster holiness, I was totally into Hannah Montana.  


She was like, such a natural actor, I'm sure she has a great career in film ahead of her, but I'm just not into her stuff right now.  I bet since she's like so cool, and famous, and rich, she's really popular.  Like she probably gets asked out a lot.  Probably crushes a lot of achy breaky hearts.   I wonder what would like, really impress her.  
Maybe some totally awesome silly bandz.



No comments:

Post a Comment