Wednesday 13 October 2010

Excuse me while I gag

I don't like to floss.  I've met one person who liked it, and she liked gargling with mouthwash as well, so I think we can all deduce that she was insane.  Candy Town USA has a plan for making flossing more fun, but I think they're just making my morning sickness* worse.

Breakfast FlossBreakfast Floss

Bacon, waffle, and coffee.  What they need after that is a mouthwash that purports to taste like pancake syrup.  

Thanks to Juli M. for this assault on our morning senses. 

*Yes.  That's what I said.  Morning sickness ;)

3 comments:

  1. Yay for morning sickness! Okay, not so much. But congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read, and read, and re-read this post and I just don't get it, how is bacon flavored, anything, an assault on the senses?

    ReplyDelete