Tuesday 12 October 2010

A tie for all occasions

When my brother got married, the men in the wedding party were given beautiful matching pink ties.  My grandfather had been wearing a fancy looking blue tie.  When he saw my brother coming towards him with the new one, a twinkle appeared in his eye as he proudly unzipped his tie.  I know lots of people have them, but he's in his 80's, so it was pretty surprising.  And he was so pleased with himself.  That's why I think he would also find this tie appealing. 


The pillow tie company's motto is: 
"Because most functions that require a neck tie... deserve to be slept through."

I'm pretty sure I don't know any men who wouldn't find this appealing.  And it looks like a regular tie:




We can thank Lisa R. for saving us the narcoleptics among us from brain injury. 

No comments:

Post a Comment