Sunday 3 April 2011

You caught me.

I'm a fan of the United Kingdom.  And they're about to have a big event.  Their biggest social event since the early eighties.  If you've been living under a rock, Prince William is marrying his long-time girlfriend, Kate Middleton, on April 29th.  They're having a national holiday, and enthusiasts are planning parties, even block parties, to celebrate.  Some people are more lackadaisical about it, but they're just party poopers.  I've been trolling for fun mementos for the party I hope to host.  I'm not a royalist; I just think it's fun.  One can carry it a bit too far...but it would be so funny to have a life-size cardboard cut-out of the couple at the party!  Right? right?  Are you judging me?


Maybe I'll just have to settle for the paper dolls. 



------
The big day is only a month away now.  I'm sure we can find more awesomeness  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen the royal wedding sick bags? Not sure if they fit here since they are intended to be funny rather than unintentionally so:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12551726

    I hope all is well with you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the cardboard couple. That would give any party real flair, to see the royal couple across the room!

    ReplyDelete