Wednesday 21 July 2010

Quick! Call 911!

Man down! Man down! Ok people, we've been through this, don't lose your heads! Alright you there! Go press the red emergency button on the wall!


Thank goodness for the Emergency Yodel Button! For a second I thought all was lost. That's right, just "press the button to hear the sweet mellifluous warbling of an alpine yodel." That is why you should always be prepared, my friends. Thankfully I remembered to pack my Emergency Clown Nose just in case of this kind of catastrophe. What catastrophe calls for a clown nose - I do not know.

What's that? You have Coulrophobia? I'm so sorry! Calm down, calm down, it's going to be alright. Jeez. Just keep your pants on. Oh.. I scared you pretty bad huh? Here you can use my pair of pre-packaged emergency underpants.



They don't have a merit badge for this kind of preparedness, you know.

1 comment:

  1. I think the emergency underpants should also come with some sort of emergency changing room. And probably an emergency plastic trash bag.

    ReplyDelete