Friday 16 July 2010

OMGosh! The perfect stuff for your pooch!

Like, I totally, like, found the perfect, um, things, for my smoochie oochums.  Cause, see, like, I know that dogs don't like jumping.  So I've like totally gotten her a puppy ramp to get in and out of my hummer.  Now her nails won't get chipped or worn down, cause fer sure that would be yuck.

Smart Ramp

And I bet you like can't guess what I got her for her birthday.  Like guess.  You don't know?  LOL!  I like totally, um, got her this cultured pearl necklace!  Cause like my little snuffy uffy would rather stay home than go outside without the perfect jewelry.



Oops!  Sorry the picture looks totally like I took it with my phone!  Here's a closeup of the collar.  Er, I mean, necklace:



I die!  It's bananas.  If you want one you're in lucky land cause this one necklace is only $139 (minimum order:  six).  Like totally.

1 comment:

  1. I die! If only Rachael Zoe had a dog to dress. or does she?

    ReplyDelete