Tuesday 20 July 2010

Go ahead...DRAW!

Alright everyone, listen up! THIS is a STICK - UP! Don't any body move. I'm Mad-Eye-Mustard and I'm gonna rob this here family bar-be-que. You happy people all have it coming, so just go ahead...make my day. Now hand over the relish, that's it, nice and slow. That's why they call me the Fastest Condiment Gun Slinger in the West.
Now you all just lay face down on the patio with your hands on your head and I'll walk away slowly. And don't you never tell nobody about this here hold up, you here? Or I swear, you better watch out. You'll be walking down the street one day and you'll get a sandwich condiment in your back!

2 comments:

  1. I would NEVER allow that at one of my family's bbq's! There'd be so many ketchup and mustard stains. . . aaack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know LeMira, that's what I thought when I saw it. But secretly I know this is something my brothers would be all over.

    ReplyDelete