Saturday 24 July 2010

Don't Use Your Sleeve!

Now mothers, I know you all want to teach your little ones to have good health habbits. Habits like washing their hands and sneezing in to their elbow and making sure they blow hard in to tissues and things. But I wanted to tell you you can relax because Sniffle Buddies has you covered.



It's a sports wristband type product that kids wear so that they can get the little boogies off their nose with out contaminating their hands with a tissue. One Sniffle Buddy is only $7.99 and it's more eco-friendly than using a lot of Kleenex. What is wrong with this picture?


Oh yeah. Just the habit every mother wants to encourage. "Mommy, I need to blow my nose."
"Oh it's ok sweetie. Just wipe it on your sleeve. Yep there you go, smear it off."
The great thing is, this product isn't just for kids! Sniffle Buddies are available in adult sizes too!


Perfect! The solution I didn't know I needed to the problem I didn't really have. Now I can blow smear my nose even when my I don't have a free hand. It could be a new fashion statement!

No comments:

Post a Comment