Friday 23 July 2010

Chocolate makes Everything Better?

Everybody loves chocolate. And everyone loves bacon. But could we handle it if bacon and chocolate had a love-child?


There is a boutique in San Diego that sells these particular heart attacks in disguise. But I've done a little research and there are several specialty shops that sells breakfast meat dipped in happiness. Now take a look at this insult to chocolate's good name:


Mmm. Chocolate covered halitosis. You could knock someone out with this bad breath. A chocolate shop in Philadelphia (Chocolate By Mueller) is famous for these onions. And just in case you were wondering what your insides look like after consuming these heinous concoctions, here's a visual.


That's right. Mueller also makes these anatomically correct chocolate hearts. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "death by chocolate", doesn't it?

3 comments:

  1. That is just gross. I mean not only is raw onion and chocolate nasty to start with. They really upped the barf factor by leaving the paper on the outside.

    I have heard of the chocolate bacon, one day while looking it up on google I came across this tasty morsel

    http://www.americanmadness.com/2008/03/25/bacon-cake/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom always said that three things can make anything taste better together: Cheese, chocolate, and onions. I agree, but I don't care for them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules, that cake looks very suspicious. I don't know that I would like it, but maybe I would be pleasantly surprised. I can kind of see why sweet and savory would be good together. A friend of mine always puts maple syrup on her bacon, that's kind of the same idea, right?

    ReplyDelete