Sunday 16 May 2010

Dog: The Full Experience

Look at this cute little doggie. Or puppy, as my husband calls all dogs regardless of their ginormous size. Isn't he adorable? And look, he has a flea collar:


Are you envious? The people at ShooTag think you are! Behold:

Now your whole family can go to the dogs!

All this is ignoring that the ShooTag collar "utilizes the power of the bio-energetic field which surrounds all living things to create a frequency barrier. (...) ShooTag's magnetic strip is encoded with beneficial frequencies and resonances and an electromagnetic charge bearing a polarized energy signature, which when introduced into the bio-energetic field of the wearer produces results."
Ahem (cough. snort.).

Moving along.



Let's all give a hey howdy hey thank you to Matt W. for finding this one for us.

2 comments:

  1. I seriously think that you need a check box that says, "AAACK!!" because that's how I feel when I look at that stool/cup thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH! A magnetic strip! Maybe I could hang my credit card around my neck and get the same "beneficial frequencies and resonances."

    ReplyDelete