Thursday 29 July 2010

Lethargic Thursday

Today's post is all about sleeping. And napping. And just being lazy. All things I would love to do right now! First up, we have the SlumberSleeve. I've done my fair share of sleeping through classes, but I never knew till now that there was an alternative to having an indentation of the face of my watch on my forehead.

(source here)

SkyMall says this product is great for catching a light snooze while you're at work. I don't know if that's really a good idea, but maybe you all suffer from insomnia and that's why you need to catch some Z's. While you're walking around sleeplessly at night, you should at least watch where you're going. With these BrightFeed Lighted Slippers! Yay!


(sourse here)

You'll never stub your toe again. But if you do, why not kick back, put your feet up and relax with a book. On second thought, thick books are like a whole two pounds! Unacceptable. Get the reading valet to hold it for you.


(source here)

What would I do if I actually had to use my hands. I mean, relaxing is hard work, man! That's why in the morning, I refuse to even lift my box of corn flakes. I rely on my automated cereal dispenser.


(source here)

Now that's more like it. Remember what a "messy and time-consuming chore" pouring cereal used to be? No? No? Anyone? Bueller?
Well, I still say on a day like today you should take it easy. It is Thursday, after all.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! lighted slippers! Headlights for people. I wonder what would happen if the dog chewed on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson would LOVE those slippers because they have lights. Oh, and that cereal dispenser=disaster and hug mess. On the other hand, it makes pretending to be a puppy much easier and realistic! (hehe)

    ReplyDelete