Thursday 1 July 2010

I am snorting

Yes, I know it's combinations week and this is not a combination, but I just had to post it.  Because when I snort while looking at something, it goes up immediately.  I was browsing SkyMall (seriously, you'd think they were trying to be my sole contributors), and I came across this product.  It's name?  4"x4" Sample.  They even provide a picture:
4" x 4" Sample

Do you think this is how they advertise this in the in-flight magazine?  
I found in rather small font that this is an ad for you to buy a sample of quartz for countertops in various colors, in the hope you will buy a full-size counter.  So....you'd think they'd show a picture of a quartz countertop, not a diagram of the dimensions of the sample. There are even other pictures, but this is the one on top, featured among the other searched for items.  I must admit, it does stand out.  Mission accomplished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment