Thursday 3 June 2010

Where we do all our thinking. And so much more.

The number one area I receive the most email about is the potty.  Apparently you guys think about it a lot.  Or merchandizers do.  I think it has something to do with how much time we all spend there.  Well, here are a few things, to make the time just sail on by.

This first one is also a Public Service Announcement:  Please, please, please, PLEASE don't ever put my face on your toilet paper.  I beg of you.  I apologize for anything you may think I've done to you in the past.  Please.




Moving along.  You'll need a place to put that picture of the girl who beat you up in 6th grade.  Maybe she's even visiting you and you want to make sure she feels "welcome".  Record a message for her!

Talking Toilet Paper Dispenser

Too noisy for your quiet contemplation?  A few soulful tunes would be nice.

iCarta


Okay, I know some of you geeks are totally about to hit the "Secretly want it" button for this one.  Just do me a big favor guys.  Wash your hands BEFORE picking  your iPod back up.  Because later when you hand it to me to see the funny vid you just put on it... Man.  Now I'm going to start asking myself.  Where has this iPod been?

Of course, you'll definitely want a friend to share this whole experience with.  That's why you'll want the Toilet for Two:

toilet for two



THIS IS REAL.  In fact, the minimum order is twelve.  TWELVE.  What would you say if you saw this at a friends house? 
"Can I use your...um... Please don't tell me you need to go too."



Thanks to Heather T. for the talking TP holder and Juli M. for the iPod accessory.  I hear every real geek has one.  

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I had to hit all three, some are just so weird. I had a parent recommend the talking one to me for the girls, sadly, it didn't match the decor in my bathroom and I couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The toilet for two reminded me of Girls Camp from days gone by - we had the Love Latrine. For some reason there was one latrine with two seats, side-by-side. No, I don't know why. Maybe it was designed by the same guy!

    ReplyDelete