Wednesday 9 June 2010

Elvis is aaAALLive

I think I know where all those Elvis rumours are coming from:  Animatronic Elvis.  You too can have decapitated Elvis on your desk.  Just wait for the day when "he" asks you a question:  "Have you seen my blue suede shoes?  I can't seem to find my feet."


Animatronic Elvis

Not weirded out enough?  Check out this video of our favorite rock 'n roll star in action:



Note:  the disembodied hand that goes across the screen at one point is an effort to demo "alive" mode, where Elvis can follow objects moving in a room.  He's watching.  Always watching.

4 comments:

  1. The most disturbing thing about Elvis is that his mouth barely moves for such a real-sounding guy. He would be a great Halloween ornament to creep people out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have actually seen this in stores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like one of those Barbie hairstyling toys. Can you comb Elvis' pompadour?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be better if there was a Simon Cowell version.

    ReplyDelete