Monday 31 May 2010

The refreshing feeling of dog slobber

I must tell you that I'm not really a dog person... or a cat person... or any sort of animal person.  Not because I don't think they're lovably cute, but because my mother had some allergies which I inherited (no, I will not disclose to which animals, because some people just can't accept that not everyone wants to cuddle Mr. Snuffleupagus.  I swear though, it's all my mom's fault).  So.  You people.  The people with pets.  Do you really love it when your dog slobbers all over you?  Does it make you feel clean?  Like you are fresh out of the shower?



(Source here)

Beyond the bodily fluids gushing out on me when I'm in the shower issue, is the look on the poor little pug's face.  He Knows.  He knows that this is wrong, that poor diddle doggies should not have shower heads stuck in their mouths... but what can he do?

Let's all shout out a thanks to Heather T. for making the connection for us between cute cuddly animals....and  them spittling all over us.

1 comment:

  1. That poor dog! He does look like he's being inhumanely treated.

    ReplyDelete